Instant Vaginal Yeast Infection Cure
You’ve probably been reading about Vaginal Yeast Infections online, wanting to find the cure that works RIGHT NOW! The burning itch of Candida can drive you absolutely nuts. Many women have gone to Doctors and Naturopaths with raging symptoms of a yeast infection, only to be put on some on some drug or anti-Candida diet, still leaving the nasty, crazy-making itch unattended. Or the dreaded itch returns the first time you have sex or eat too much sugar.
So I’m going to give you a great gift here;
“THE INSTANT CURE TO VAGINAL YEAST INFECTIONS”
And I do mean instant. In exchange for this valuable gift, I only ask that you pass this cure onto all your friends and tell them about Nutrition Articles Online or put a link to this page on your website.
Anyone who says you should not douche when you have a yeast invasion, is someone whose never actually had a yeast infection. Because all you really care about in that moment is to GET RID OF THE BLEEPING BURNING ITCH! And maybe you’ve tried over-the-counter yeast infection products, only to have the dreaded irritation return, over and over.
This is a douching system, but must be done specifically a certain way or yes, douching can actually cause a bacterial invasion.
The secret is what you put in your douching equipment (Douche Syringe Bulb), which can be purchased at any drug store.
You probably already have the secret ingredient in your bathroom cabinet, but if not, go to your local drug store and buy some 3% Hydrogen Peroxide, which is what your mother put on your cuts and soars when you were a kid.
Hydrogen Peroxide, aka H2O2, kills bacteria immediately and effectively. Remember how when your mother would put it on your cuts, it would fizz up? Well that’s H2O2 doing its job; killing bacteria. It kills yeast just as effectively. It does this magically in the vagina by fizzing up into all the moist, warm, dark crevasses where yeast loves to multiply, and kills them dead, thus killing it’s major symptom; burning itch!
How to cure your yeast infection instantly;
- Fill your douching equipment half way with 3% Hydrogen Peroxide, then fill completely with water.
- While sitting on the toilet (easiest) or laying down in the bathtub, insert into the vagina as deeply as possible and SLOWLY squeeze the bag until empty. Doing this slowly is important so the H2O2 has time to fizz up and kill the yeast effectively. You’ll immediately feel relief at this point.
- Then refill the bag with plain water and squeeze deeply into the vagina FAST. Do this 4 or 5 times. This flushes all the dead yeast out of the vagina, important!
The easiest way to do this is to have a container (I find a large yogurt container perfect) or bowl filled with water next to you, squeeze the empty bag totally, put the inserter into the water and let go of the bag so it can suck up the water, without having to unscrew the inserter from the bag to refill. This is mostly a time saver. After all, this is supposed to be instant!
- Now you’ve effectively killed all the yeast, you now want to reintroduce acidophilus into the vagina so it can re-populated the space, allowing less room for any possible reintroduction of yeast. So, when you’re done flushing, unscrew the inserter, put in a capful of acidophilus powder, and if you have it, a level teaspoon of Boric Acid, fill with water, shake a little, reinsert into the vagina SLOWLY. The most important part is the acidophilus, which will re-populate the needed friendly bacteria in the vagina. Boric acid is a bonus as its the perfect acidity for acidophilus to multiply in.
- Then dry yourself off and smile, you’ve just instantly cured your yeast infection! You do this as often as you like. If you have a major invasion, you might need to do this a couple times a day. Or you can do it for maintenance as needed; after sex, right before your period, during a bout of antibiotics or steroids, or whenever you feel the itch returning.
- If you’ve been itching and scratching your poor labia up till this point, you probably have damaged labia, I feel for you, this hurts. The FASTEST possible way to heal this damaged tissue is to first abstain from sex for a few days, then expose the labia to oxygen as much as possible. Ideally, you want to sit with everything exposed in front of a fan, or direct sunlight, or a cool breeze, as often as possible.
- Please DO NOT walk around in tight jeans; that annoying crotch nob will only further exacerbate the tissue damage. The more you can expose the labia to air, the faster it will heal, thus giving yourself great relief from any irritation. Wear light clothing, sarongs are great!
- If the itch is taking a while to disappear, due to previous tissue damage, sometimes you need to treat the symptoms of vaginal yeast infections while you treat the cause of vaginitis. Try a handy anti-itch cortizone cream while you are healing, airing out your yoni. It really is a savior until the delicate tissue repairs itself.
This valuable Instant Vaginal Yeast Infection Cure was passed onto me by the late Dr. Kadziora of Victoria BC.
Dr. Kadziora asked me to share this Vagina Rinse (his name) with the world before he passed away. He helped hundreds of desperate women in Victoria, many of whom were referred to him by myself as women came to me for help with their persistent vagina itch.
Look for an upcoming tribute to Dr. Kadziora, called “Blue Vaginas” as Dr. Kadziora painted all his patient’s vaginas with Gentian Blue Dye, a known yeast killer, all while his lovely wife/nurse held your hand! I miss him and his wife and thank him for allowing me to share this vaginitis cure with you all.
Stephanie Waymen CNC
Highly Recommended Book to Cure Bacterial Vaginosis Fast;
“Discover How Thousands of Women Worldwide Have Been Successful With Curing Their Embarrassing Vaginal Odors, Bacterial Vaginosis & Kept Them from Ever Returning Again …
Safely, Inexpensively & 100% Naturally in Just 3 Days”
Medical Researcher & Chronic BV Sufferer Uncovers Amazing 3-Step Technique to Cure Bacterial Vaginosis in 3 Days Using 3 Common Ingredients That You Can Buy Inexpensively at Your Local Drug & Health Food Stores!